Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Role Play Forums

RP story Creation (continue adding to the story, but please do not make it overy crazy)

Hello folks! This is a OOC RP thing for fun. I start up a story and we go on untill it is finished. Please nothing absurd or horrible, keep it going! *Oaric walks down the road to bree while combing hi...
Small Mathfield 5y
Mathfield305972Member avatar small Pindy 5y
Role Play Forums

The wooing of Pindy

Dinkum threw open the door to his hobbit hole and stomped inside"Fat am I!" he mumbled "Ill show her!"Stomping over to his writing desk he sat down with a harumph and took out the forms she had thrust in his hand."Am i good enough to marry...bah.....
Small Dynkir 5y
Dynkir4595Member avatar small Pindy 5y
Role Play Forums

The Farithains of Brockenborings

Hello. I'll use this thread for all stories and backgrounds regarding my family of Hobbits, the Farithains, and various supporting characters. I started this idea a couple of years ago on Landroval but took a long break from lotro. Starting fresh ...
Member avatar small Baso Farithain 5y
Baso Farithain5666Member avatar small Pindy 5y
Role Play Forums

The Chronicles of Graywolf

OOC: I thought I would introduce my old character Graywolf. I loved the char, and maybe seeing this will inspire other people to make backgrounds for their characters as well.The Chronicles of Aaidan GraywolfA Random JournalIt was a dark dreary da...
Small Aaidan 5y
Aaidan202050Small Aaidan 5y
Role Play Forums

The Road To Isengard

((Hey guys, I made this topic to help make our characters in the kin more familiar with each other. RP would be much more interesting if we aren't always meeting each other out of the blue being complete strangers. So this is going to start in the...
Small Aaidan 5y
Aaidan181604Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Role Play Forums

The Khazad

Halls o' stone that stand sae lang,The carven columns rise,The strings o' harps that shimmer gold,The gems a gleaming prize!The chantin' through the auld hearth-hame,The raisin' o' the mug,The fichtin' hatchet an' hammer blow,The fillin' o' the ju...
Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Khazgur3468Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Role Play Forums

House Splinterstone of the Grey Mountains

The House of Splinterstone is a small dwarven family that is an offshoot from the Shatterstones of the Grey Mountains. Both houses are still closely linked as the offshoot only occurred some six generations back and Dwarves have a noted memory for...
Khazgur61056Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Role Play Forums

Journals Arullia and Rawore

(( OOc note these a rp journals of both first and 3rd person prospective of Arullia and Rawore feel free to comment but keep them short and sweet as we are trying to tell a story here))The Shire- TooklandThe Half-Orc Filzof lay dead at the feet of...
Small Nicolaa 5y
Nicolaa3516Small Aaidan 5y
Role Play Forums

A Dwarf and a Dragon

Ance tae the North I turned,An' spoke upon the Mountain wind,An' there didst I the Dragon spy,A circlin' high within the sky.He roared a bellow, spewed out flame,An' thunderin' on the Mountain came,Searin' fire a' flame o' wrath,A molten, searin' ...
Khazgur4419Small Mathfield 5y
Role Play Forums

RP Events.

Hello, your favorite overlord gentleman here. Here is a list of our events with thier descriptions. Pay Day/Training. On these days Mathfield leads the group in training exercizes and duels. You can possibly be paid real moolah for your ef...
Small Mathfield 5y
Mathfield8732Small Oaric 5y
Role Play Forums

[IC instance] Inn of the Forsaken

As discussed Brainstorming the kinship storyline, I'd really like to play an In-Character run of my favourite instance: the Inn of the Forsaken. Since the EU storyline brought us near the Inn, this could be a fine moment to do so.Might sound stran...
Small Vemal 5y
Vemal2320Small Oaric 5y
Role Play Forums

Brainstorming the Kinship Storyline

Ok, was just ruminating on our trip post-Shire - i.e., getting to Bree. Ultimately, I would like to go through the Old Forest and barrow downs, but need a decent reason to veer off of the road. Any ideas? I guess we could use the whole "Brigand...
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric5530Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Role Play Forums

Where O Where Has MY Role Play Gone?

It seems not very many people are RPing with eachother or at all anywhere. We are a partial RP kin and if you dont like it or have never tried atleast give it a try. You might like it! : ). Role-Play is actually pretty easy, just go to the Pony ...
Small Mathfield 5y
Mathfield4405Small Mathfield 5y
Page 1