SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Old notices go here
513Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
[Pinned] Introductions
Membership

[Pinned] Introductions

I didn't see an 'intro' thread. If there is, feel free to merge threads, if so able.Just thought I'd take a brief moment to say hello to all of my kinnies. :DI am Barangol. Brown cloak, in the Sindarin tongue. Though lately my cloak and garb has b...
Member avatar small Barangol 5y
Barangol427277Member avatar small B. 4y
Membership

[Pinned] Membership Rules and Guidelines

About the Iron Axes: We are primarily a social kinship that loves and endeavors to enjoy all aspects of the game, be it RP, questing, crafting, running instances or skirmishes, farming TP, deeding, leveling alts, and so on. As a whole, we tend no...
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric1381Small Oaric 5y
Membership

[Pinned] The Story of the Iron Axes

Chapter 1: Origins*The dwarf leans his large hammer against the wall in the corner and drops his frayed pack alongside it. He turns, and sits heavily in the cushioned chair facing the fire. Drawing a plain wooden pipe from a pocket inside his sh...
Small Oaric 6y
Oaric3459Small Oaric 6y
Membership

Post-storm roll call

I made it through well. Power's out & comms are mostly down, but the important things are fine.How's everyone else?
Member avatar small Eofyrth 4y
Eofyrth51437Small Anduneth 4y
Membership

Farewell from Tippsie

I guess its time to admit that I've given up on LOTRO. I haven't logged in for almost a month and I probably won't.A big thank you for all the Kin members I've met and had fun with. Good luck with your journeys and I hope our paths cross again.In ...
Small Tippsie 5y
Tippsie6684Small Oaric 5y
Membership

Ironsight Sniper here saying hello

Hey guys thanks for the awesome invite and so far i am enjoying the guild very well i am here to say hello to everyone who in the guild and let u guys kno alittle about me i was born in athens greece when i was 8 yrs old i moved to america with m...
Small ironsight sniper 5y
ironsight sniper8713Small Oaric 5y
Page 1