Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Events

[Pinned] [Poll] [EU] Instance Night poll for good days

First of two polls: looking to get feedback on when its good day for the EU folk to get together for Instance Night. If multiple nights are good for you, just reply to the thread saying as much.Thanks!
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric10868Small Oaric 5y
Events

[Pinned] [Poll] [EU] Instance Night poll for good times

Part 2 of the poll: looking for feedback on what time is good for the EU Instance night. Choices will be limited to the evening GMT - if you have others to add, feel free to reply and suggest them.Thanks!Obviously, you don't have be to a EU'er to...
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric2465Small Oaric 5y
Events

EU Events suggestions.

So I was wondering, we haven't had some events/skirms in a while now.Therefore I'd like to organise something with our EU section of the kin. Of Course USA players are welcome too! If, by any chance more NA players are willing to join, we could pe...
Small Anduneth 4y
Anduneth61767Member avatar small Khazgur 4y
Events

Red Maid

Thinking of running through the Red Maid Fellowship stuff tonight if anyone is interested/there are enough people around. About 1030GMT I expect...Evy
Member avatar small Evylynn 4y
Evylynn31159Member avatar small Khazgur 4y
Events

EU Event/skirmish

Hey guys,Do you think it would be a good idea if we have a EU event or something else? I think it's good for our EU players here!Anyway if there are enough EU members willing to join in said event, we should have one!Thanks!Andu
Small Anduneth 5y
Anduneth3410Small Anduneth 5y
Events

Scavenger Hunt!

As written by the player of Khazgur so you can get 'normal' english rather than Khazgish.I fancy running a Scavenger hunt on Monday the 6th of August about 8:30 UK time if there'd be some interest in it?. As ever spare crafts stuff does to the kin...
Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Khazgur8744Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Events

1 Year Anniversary Fishing Derby (EU) or Pindy's fishing adventure!

'Well it's a bit damp and foggy' thought Pindy as she arrived at Halecatch Lake, clutching a very large picnic basket, a plaid rug and her prized Lebethron fishing pole. 'Hope we get some enthusiastic fisherfolk to make this an event to remember'...
Member avatar small Pindy 5y
Pindy4586Small Oaric 5y
Events

Anniversary Events thread!

Hey all - so besides poor little Pindy's misadventure with unclear time postings, the anniversary celebration got off to a fine start today. The EU fishing derby (minus poor Pindy :( ) was well attended, featuring five Axes - Ethiergum, Dinkum, R...
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric1201Small Oaric 5y
Events

Concerts

I wanted to bring at your attention this event:I don't know the group nor the kinship, but it sounds really interesting.(I used a vague thread subject, so il can be used in the future for other concerts too).
Small Vemal 5y
Vemal4419Small Vemal 5y
Events

Scavenger Hunt 2!

Allrighty I've been awa' a bit maistly due tae a down turn in enthusiasm after them theivin' gits nicked me stuff. Anyways - I wiz wonderin' who's like tae dae another scavanger hunt?. I like the last ane an' felt t'was time fer another ane!. Let ...
Member avatar small Khazgur 5y
Khazgur4431Small Oaric 5y
Events

Hobbity Hospitality! [Thursdays, 10pm EST]

A good time was had by all! Songs sung by a lady of the Horse-folk, a Hobbity tune, and even a bit of dwarf word-craft was shared. Huzzah! Until our next meeting in Hobbiton![OOC: Was actually a good time - had a few out-of-kin people show up, ...
Small Oaric 6y
Oaric5538Small Oaric 5y
Events

EU Evening/Daytime US Hours Instance night

Looking for input on what instances people would like to run - We're thinking of setting up an "Instance Night" for EU hours (or afternoon NA players). All requests are welcome, so throw out some ideas! :)Would prob do the first one this week - ...
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric6569Small Oaric 5y
Events

***Name that Tavern Competition***

Announcing the opening of the axes tavern....but it needs a name!!Due to the hobbit sign writers enjoying the extended yule festival the sign has yet to arrive and Dinkey fed up of waiting has decided to allow the axes to rename the tavern!Please ...
Small Dynkir 5y
Dynkir151116Small Dynkir 5y
Events

More on EU events

I've briefly talked with Duinn, leader of the Durin's Folk kinship. He said they're looking to start running instances and raids for their members of *all* levels, and seeing how they're dwarf only, their potential class pool is limited. He was ...
Small Oaric 5y
Oaric3484Small Oaric 5y
Events

Calling all EU players!

A meet and greet for the EU players will be held at the kinhouse on Sunday February 12th at 4 pm GMT.This will be a great opportunity to get to know eachother and also discuss things we want to have done ingame, ie rp events, instances, deeds, mus...
Member avatar small Ellsa 5y
Ellsa191361Small Vemal 5y
Events

1st EU Fishing Derby Completed

We have just finished the 1st EU Fishing Derby and I must say, I had a great time!We, Thunelleg, Raznir, Illonthos, Dinkum, Levirdel and yours truly, started off with warming our fishing rods up in the stream outside of Bree. After a brisk run/rid...
Member avatar small Ellsa 5y
Ellsa5451Member avatar small Evylynn 5y
Events

Fishing Derby!

So I figure we'll do something like this: All ante, say, 25-50 silver. The person who catches the biggest salmon will win the pot.... or perhaps a majority of it, maybe 75% for biggest, 25% for second biggest, etc. However, according to the wiki...
Small Oaric 6y
Oaric9701Member avatar small Ellsa 5y
Events

Math's tag along RP event

On monday I will be heading off on a week long RP event. Anyone who would like to join please post so on here. Here are the details http://www.scribd.com/doc/75995847/A-Trip-to-Tharbad
Small Mathfield 5y
Mathfield10544Small Oaric 5y
Events

Instances I Would Like To Do in the Near Future

ANGMAR--------6man: Barad Gularan (4 quests + deeds)6man: Carn Dum (Deeds)6man: Urugarth (Still 2 quests left + deeds)EVENDIM---------All the Evendim instances (deeds)MIRKWOOD---------6man: Sammath Gul (5 quests + deeds + Gold Star emblems + Dol G...
Member avatar small Findrial 5y
Findrial7544Member avatar small Findrial 5y
Events

Ideas for RP events

Anyone have any event they would like to do or an idea they would like to explore Personally, I would like to do another "traveling" one, perhaps to Tinnudir/Evendim for my level 30 guy. Start in Michel delving and go north - something along tho...
Small Oaric 6y
Oaric181424Member avatar small Findrial 5y